20100407

USAF X-1 Mustang and Vapor Challenger

For me, this is the chit!
.
USAF X-1 Mustang


Built by the US Air Force with tax payer monies. I suppose they are used them for marketing and recruiting. I'm ok with this tax expenditure. Some might object, but at least with this waste of money, I can actually see where the cash went...besides, it's almost cooler than bullets (and I don't mean Bullitt).













This is a single-seater design withe seat centered in the cockpit. It has a nifty Air Force grade retractable steering wheel, digital displays all around. There are really too many over the top gadgets to mention in the short amount of time I have at the moment.













See the video.

.
USAF Vapor Challenger

I love Mustangs, but this is pretty fuggin cool too.















This one features some stealth and 360 degree video monitoring. Note the custom stealthy carbon fiber body enhancements.













See the video.

There is more at Car Body Design and Ride Lust.

4 comments:

  1. So I guess these vehicles will be replacing the Space Shuttle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that as a family car. Totally. I want....like....burning....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe they are replacing Space Shuttle...

    Yeah, Aggie...I want...

    ReplyDelete

Your point being?