20100416

Blog Faced and Freakonnoitering

Upon my cursory survey of the first two weeks of this blog blight display, I find that I do like where this is going. I added a banner up top, which will undoubtedly change over the weekend, because while I think I like it, I am not totally on board with the overall appearance. Eh...

Edit: Updated the head banner. I like this one much better.

More pole girls? Perhaps I need more of those, although I must say that I much prefer girls with guns over girls with poles...unless of course...



















...and this is important, you suffer from binocular vision impairment due to a broken steropsis module like the entire Flat Earth Society. George over at Forgotten Futures goes into great detail regarding an array of philosophical scientific periphery less the necessary three dimensional forms like the one above. In fact, I lifted the flat Earth theory like the one below from George.














The Aurora Borealis is one of those sweet treats that this natural world gives us. I'm sure the Flat Earthers have this phenomenon eloquently explained. Now, if we can only jump start the solar magnetic conveyor so that we can receive some flare-like outflow to make more of these:













If the conveyor remains in repose, then perhaps during the 2010 Summer Solstice, I'll have to again resort to my Solar Wind Storm Dance.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your point being?