20100409

Farkin' Snarkies and Nookie Girls

The week has been full of Dark Matter and wrinkled foreheads. I am not living up to my full potential in this blog. Long days with little sleep is my ex-suse ( I think that's how the Obliterator spells it right? as in Syra'suse').

I have no nookie girls posted and this is embarrassing in a way. I had high intentions of posting the NGs frequently. It hasn't really happened like I had planned.

This weekend there is an $8000 dart tourney that I'd really like to enter to check my come-back progress. However, work is pervasive and I'll involve myself in that, I suppose. That and finalizing my taxes for which all I have left to do is sign the document and write out a check. Assholes.

I miss my cats, if that is possible. We haven't played chase the laser dot in a couple of weeks now. I actually have an automated laser cat toy that has a rotary swivel with a pre-programmed pattern that allows for hands-free entertainment.
























More here on the FroliCat BOLT laser cat toy. I know. It looks like a bowling pin or a woman's toiletry of some sort.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/entirelypets_2100_1864034302


The other day I was driving in a weird part of town. I knew this because I saw a hand-written sign that read, "FREE POLE DANCING LESSONS".

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/14931/14931.jpg

I realize that amateur pole dancing is the new palates and all, but the 'free' part sort of stuck with me.

I figured the sign makers were a couple of beer-swiggin' dudes who erected a dancer's pole in their duplex. Perhaps a couple of construction workers sitting on a couch with a game on the TV, an ice chest full of XX Mexican beer, some tortilla chips and salsa with a painted trollop hanging up side down from a vertically mounted stalk of black steel piping a-flanged to the floor and ceiling.

The lessons part?

"Hey, Buttercup. Kin ya moove yur laig to the lef' a little? Tha's right..."

4 comments:

  1. Precisely my point...or part of it. I should post of pic of Cat-The-Jake when he's playing daredevil with this apparatus' red dot. A blurred video might be fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since cbullitt has cornered the market on NGs, and McGoo has corralled all the space twats, I think you have a future in becoming the moronosphere's destination for pole dancing shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that being said, I'll take that challenge.

    I also promise to not do the same poll dancing that we see with the politicos meddlesome spinners.

    ReplyDelete

Your point being?