20100428

Just Some Things I Have Lying About the House

.
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. - Second Amendment to the US Constitution











































Note: The stick is a piece of red oak from a tree in my yard. I cut it to about 30", carved the bark off of it, sand it to a high satin state, then stained and sealed it. It's weighty and hard as a fuggin' rock. I think everyone should be thinking about alternate forms of self-defense weaponry - be creative in all aspects. I have several other projects in the works like potato thumpers, etc., because you just never know.

I don't care how they try to re-interpret the 2nd Amendment, those words are probably most clear in meaning than any other sentence in the US Constitution.

Quite frankly, it would take an act of war to revise it's meaning and there would most certainly be an act of war following such revision.

I remember one day at work, a colleague and I were paging through a sales magazine. We paged over to the gun storage items. He pointed out the plastic burial tubes for various rifles. They were on sale.

I simply said, "The day it becomes necessary to bury my guns, will be the exact day it would be necessary to dig them up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your point being?