20100423

My Solar Magnetic Conveyor Dance Works! Not to Mention That Okla Homa is Two Words!

As I mentioned in this post from last week, I was gong to perform a solar magnetic conveyor dance to help speed up the solar magnetic conveyor so that we could see more images like this one.












There is a new tool out there in space and I'm not talking about Al Gore this time. The new tool is some newly birthed and fresh baked outer space flying machine contracted by the governments called the Solar Dynamic Observatory (SDO).

The SDO was launched in February of this very year (2010) and has finally reached it's cruising altitude of 22,000 miles above terra firma.

According to SOHO, the SDO is capable of:

"...super-HD, full disk frames (4096 x 4096 pixels) and with a frame rate of an image every 10 seconds in each of 10 wavelengths, SDO will capture details of motion that scientists could only dream about just five years ago."

Here is some of the SDOs fine work as released today. The image was taken on April 21, 2010. Check this out for the video and other SDO information.

















That's a big "O", as in Oh, WOW!!! Which incidentally has absolutely nothing to do with the idiot in the White House...nor does it have anything to do with Okla Homa.

Which reminds me...

Being born in Texas, there isn't much about Okla Homa that I particularly like. Ok, that's exaggerated, but if my family were to hear me admit to that, I will be without a family. However, I can think of two things about Okla Homa of which I am quite fond.


















Ok, make that four things...

















Here is Okla Homa during the the 1889 Land Rush. Looks like fun if you're into cheating, killing and squatting, because there was a lot of that going on at the same time. I heard on the radio that this week was some sort of anniversary for this madness.











[Insert]
This is not Okla Homa, but rather, it's Kyle Field located in tranquil College Station, TX. It is the football home of the Texas A&M Fighting Aggies (this is what many of us call the "other" great Texas university). While I am certain this photograph that I subversively bagged from a local Trading Post somewhere in Texas was not produced this Spring, it does illustrate against what we are up weather wise at this time of the year. I have actually been to a football contest at this field and consider it one of my most treasured experiences in spite of my loyalties to THE University of Texas.












[Edited because, while in my Saturday-lulled mind, I didn''t originally see how the Okla Homa Land Rush of 1889 had anything to do with the intended topics of this post. LC Aggie Sith over at Hookers and Booze called me out and adequately corrected me. Props to her...and close insert.]

I'm off topic again. Sorry. [Broken statement in question]

The point of this post is to report that there is unbelievable evidence that our pal Sol is finally getting with the program and the end of the world as we know it is again scheduled for eminent.

I figure that even the dirty lyin' AGW people will try to discredit my theories on GW being a solar problem and not a Human problem. I say this because that fiery crack in the Earth called Mount Eywhateverthefuckitscalledkull (this link is fucking ridiculous, too, by the way), which is located on the Land of Ice and is polluting the atmosphere at such a fantastic pace that it will undoubtedly leave us with a cooler summer. I think our old buddy Sol might just offset that dirty Earthly spat out darkness with some counter balance.

Of course, all this will be ignored by the lying left as they whine about how the speeding up of the magnetic conveyor is insignificant and that AGW is real cause for all the volcanoes and earthquakes that seem to be causing all sorts of chaos lately. Naturally, they will ignore the patterns that we already know about and the latest evolving theories on this sort of seismic activity being somewhat cyclical to boot.

NEWS FLASH: As I type this, I hear on my transistor radio that another volcano has erupted in the land formerly known as Iceland. More on this later, because I am now quite interested.

I find it retarded that the greenies are now beginning to glorify this blowd up glacier mountain for helping to curb CO2 levels in the atmosphere citing the reduction in air travel as the cause for such scientific non-sense.

Well, let them yammer on, because I am onto them before they get started. Bring it, bitches.

Triple hell-yeah and a double mono-digital salute, assholes.

Oh, one more thing...
What the hell was I hearing about earlier this week about some Islamic cleric saying that all the earthquakes and volcanoes were because some dude named Allah was pissed off? The cleric said something about some chick or what ever showing her legs publicly, which has angered Allah, who is punishing the entire planet, because nakedness is not right? Now, this is fucking retarded, because everyone knows that when females show too much skin, that has more to do with GW than anything else and nothing to do with seismic activity or plate tectonics.

In fact, that is my new theory - Naked chicks cause global warming.

I'll have to add this to my research list.

12 comments:

  1. I never knew I had 4 favorite things about Okla Homa until today. I may just have pay them a visit sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dang skippy, Snarky Basterd! I've seen other Okla Homans, too. Many of them from Texas who have for what ever reason revoked their Texas citizenship in order to attend that Zero U college - possibly due to some unknown birth defect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "O" as in "Oh, WOW!!" actually applies to the solar ring flare AND the "O"kla Homans. Ergo, you did stay on topic.

    You're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LC...thanks and I fixed the lack of inconsistency by eloquently placing an inconsistency into the post. Whoop!

    McGoo...thanks. You are my blog inspiration. Cheers! (hoisting a salutatory scotch on the rocks toward the northern most state participating in the Confederacy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm very flattered, Grackle! Thank yee much!

    First ArmedGeek, and now you....can't seem to escape them teasippers, can I? Though I am heartily grateful our rivalry is no longer like UT and OU's.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I paid a little more respect to your university in the next post, because I actually do have respect for it. I didn't attend UT, but I did attend a smaller school in the UT system. Ironically, the same school was formerly in the A&M system, so there is that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alice: They probably do, but it's not the Mo Fo Big Spiders that you should be worried about, its the tiny black widow and the tiny brown recluse that should bother you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My thought on spiders: if they are big enough to be seen, they are easy targets.

    Itty bitty ones are the killers among us.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alice: Go here...You'll be amused.
    http://www.fetchmyflyingmonkeys.com/

    April 23rd post is all spidery and chit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LC...no diggity. Spider mites are about the only ones I DON'T kill, but I hire lady bug babies to kill those...honest.

    ReplyDelete

Your point being?