20100402

I Was Gonna Name It Death of an Angstrom, But I Didn't

Ok, so since there is this passing fad of blogosophy, and not being one to retreat from such trendy fashions, I did some rather lengthy calculations and found that I am minimally capable of such nonsense.

















Calculation results: Five or twenty-three.


Interpetation (and this is important): In accordance with (approval pending) McGoo's First Law of Blogosophy, with much recourse by negotiable instruments, and stated snarkery, the founder of this blog, based solely upon science and whimsy, thereby interpolates the following in order to generate ionically positive electrons (and molecular movement in solids) and because he decided that this is imperative:














No, she's not a redhead, but she will be in twenty-three years (refer to above calculations) when her blond tresses become less colorful. It's all in the name of vanity based chemistry.

And finally the German Anthropogenic Global Warming Asshat Retro-Science Manufacturing (GAGWARM) Snow Mobile.














Furthermore, if I knew what in the Dark Matter I was doing, I would do it like I knew what in the Dark Matter I was doing.

4 comments:

  1. Tits, AGW snark, and McGoo references ... are all requirements of a stellar start to any career of snarkery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SB...I was anti-AGW before being anti-AGW was cool. Perhaps, I'll post soon about how my nifty little bird brain was able to regress two steps and begin my scrutiny.

    Ekto...them are both tits and hips. Modest start, I admit, but a start it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the 'verse, Grackle. We've linked you over at Red State Witch. If you mouse over your link on our blogroll, you'll see the little hat tip I gave you. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness, Wiccipundit. I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete

Your point being?