20100420

Extreme White Space (Between My Nose and My Invisible Pony Tail)

White space is something I learned in one of my technical writing courses way the hell back in college. One of the few important things that I remember from my work at university is the importance of white space. Here's some white space with some grey blobby things mixed in for the sanctity of Oz.

However, it seems the digital minions lurking in this software bound hardware believe that white space should be utilized to the extreme. I actually caught one of the little buggers trying to steal away...probably to raid my fridge.












Barbara Bush? I know. I can't believe it either.



















One thing about that ridiculous looking Smart Car. The owner's aren't.



















They start out looking like this...














Then, when the wind picks up a little, this happens...














Actually, I am sort of surprised, because I always figured those little toy cars would bounce down the road like tennis balls.

Which reminds me - I remember when my adolescent nieces were into Hello Kitty gear.














Of course, when the deviant uncle shows up for the family outings, he brings subversive tactics like introducing the nieces to things more worth while, like street racing.














I should also state that my only nephew has a little different mindset and I can't say as I blame him. He says in his little boy voice...



















Once again, absolutely zero thought went into this post, which I think qualifies me for the US House of Representatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your point being?