20100407

'Summer' Time Means It's Time for Chicken Fried PETA and Libtard Abuse.

"Oh, come on...you know you want some."














So, the chicken dies and I get to eat. I'm good with that arrangement. I happen to like dead chicken.

I guess they expect this?












Not to get all weepy and remorsefully nostalgic, but I still think that these are not only viable, but under utilized. I saw a display at Cabellas or Gander Mountain or maybe it was a local gun show, that had fully operable little desktop models of trebuchet. I'm still pissed that I didn't acquire me one...or ten. Launching salvos over the wall at the libtard coworker seems like fun.















In other occurrences of randomness, remember when Summer Glau went bat shit berserk in the movie, Serenity?. There's something about the appearance of innocence combined with the a ability to administer a blistering ass-whoopin'...even if it is just acting.













...and she has a couple of pistolas...just sayin'.

Note: Another pissant mail it in post. I'll do better once work subsides a little and I can rub more than two brain cells together at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, you just made the blogroll. And explain why your site won't let me post from wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blaming the digital minions. They are taking full advantage of my remedial learning curve on this open blogging activity.

    I'll check out the settings and see if there is some sort of sabotage under way.

    Thanks for the add, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah well, it lets me post from google.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked into Wordpress and set up an account. Perhaps I'll secure some time to mess around with this weekend, although the way things look right now, I'll be enslaved and chained to the cube desk of work.

    ReplyDelete

Your point being?