20100402

A Red Sun, Some Bull Sh!t and Blue Balls, Because There Happens to be a Redhead in Our Midst.

I should sub-title this post A Remedial Course in Global Temperature Theory (because that's what it is), but I won't, because if any of those Greeners stop in, they'll need this information in order to maintain inner conflict. Too much good data, too fast, could pop corn between their Henry Waxman filled ears.

I really dig it when overlays taken from multiple spectrum data collectors find themselves super imposed in one image. Here is some nifty imagery showing our Sun and it's nasty little tendencies to be outwardly agitated due to the magnetic conveyor that pulses radiation inside its gaseous exterior...and then outwardly in order to spray our beloved Mother Earth in a shower of wickedness.

Glory be to He who created our tiny blue ball of goodness for it's own mace-like polar spray of magnetism, which, as everyone knows (including the incredibly talented Aurora Borealis workers), shields us from the evil solar wind driven bath.














Image lifted from space.com because it was there and I was here.

Magnetic conveyor? You dang skippy, magnetic conveyor. Unlike all the fuss over AGW, which has no real data to substantiate the mythical religion although they claim such. At least SOHO says openly that they can't say for certain what in the Dark Matter is going on.

According to the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory:
"One of the outstanding questions facing solar physicists is the origin of the solar magnetic cycle: What drives the 11-year sunspot cycle? We have just passed an extended and deep minimum, unlike any in the past 100 years. The late onset of the new solar cycle (#24) and the unusually deep minimum between cycles 23 and 24 took all experts by surprise, which suggests that there is a fundamental lack in our understanding of the origin of the solar activity cycle."

There is more on that, here.














Now, I find it beyond coincidence that the AGW alarmist claim that this same period of time has nothing to do with solar activity, but rather CO2 levels. Being the irate skeptic that I am, I have to ask, "How can you ignore REAL science?" At some point they will have to pull their fish brained heads out of their rectum and realize that, for the most part, all collected global temperature data over the last 20-30 (or more) years is basically invalid for various reasons.

HERESY!!!

Yes, I said it, and by golly, I meant it. In addition, Skippy says that not only is the data faulty, but its also been tampered with to the degree of fraud. Why, just now, within the last year or so are we getting to the point where we can even state with any certainty that we are on the right rabbit trail to establishing a data base for temperature data.

I expect that, if Mother Earth allows, then within the next 50 years, we will have a decent method for tracking such important details. That is of course unless the leftist (alleged) scientists continue to play doctor with the friggin' riggin'.

Don't blame the bovine for the following series of photos. Blame that other dude. The bovine should be commended for being traffic-rated.

























































It's a stinkin' Pointiac for cryin' out loud.

In other wayward directives, Skippy reminded me of this. It's dear, sweet pre-conception Kari (and perhaps pre-boob job Kari?). [ed. Finally, a redhead. ~ Agreed!)















I was told that this was clip-lifted from an early Mythbusters episode dealing with sharks or something or other. I don't know nothin' about that, but I can tell she's operating a lift mechanism...and not the one in her fist, either.

My other GW source theory involves the phenomenon of "in flagrante delicto" combined with magnified lenses, ant poison and mashed potatoes.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the party GB.

    An excellent start. Into the sidebar with ye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I think that Bovine has GPS. And, like CB says, you are most welcome to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fellas. I have more pans for this mythological beast than I really have time to prove that I do. I am going to do what I can.

    I expect that any worth while traffic-rated bovine should have GPS.

    AND...While the car ain't much, I still bet he's popular with the herd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avatar test...regardless, please disregard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I like that girl on Myth busters--she be real real bad ass :)

    ReplyDelete

Your point being?