20100427

Toys for the Cool Kids and a Couple for Cool Grown Ups.

While cruising around the webernets, I once again landed on the BoingBoing.net website. Such a wonderous and joyful toy land over which to peruse.

The following items caught my attention.

Young Mad Scientist Alphabet Blocks
They didn't have this stuff when I was a tot. But, my youngest niece is getting some for her second birthday. Bank that! I especially adore the "Y" block.














A - Appendages | B - Bioengineering | C - Caffeine | D - Dirigible | E - Experiment | F - Freeze ray | G - Goggles | H - Henchmen | I - Invention | J - Jargon | K - Potassium | L - Laser | M - Maniacal | N - Nanotechnology | O - Organs | P - Peasants (with Pitchforks) | Q - Quantum physics | R - Robot | S - Self-experimentation | T - Tentacles | U - Underground Lair | V - Virus | W - Wrench | X - X-Ray | Y - You, the Mad Scientist of Tomorrow | Z - Zombies

This is Spinal Tape
I have no idea what to use it for, but someone made it and mass produced it. I wonder why? Various steampunk projects? The name is hilarious though.
















Steampunk Figurines from Mauser Earth
Some are cool, some are nutty.



















RoboGames 2010 - Mech Wars!
Oh, if you don't like this chit, then burn your science club cards. I want me some. They fire projectiles - .22 caliber, I think it said.



Robot PetMan Walks 4.4 MPH
Kind of creepy, but dang cool!

2 comments:

  1. Is it odd that I have the blocks? And that my kids are in their teens?

    The tape....best name EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See also the Acai Berry Superfood reviews. It is, in fact, spinal issues, as well as his ability to father a child.

    By accessing this page you have already arrived. However, there are alternative drugs for depression
    and other conditions that may have caused irritation of
    the penis, and perineum.

    My website ... Losing Weight

    ReplyDelete

Your point being?