20100415

Blow'd Up Drunk and De-Facebooking

Steampunk Rebublican trojan horse?

















Um, no. It's a Les Machines - Nantes thing.

One of my Wednesday dart buddies told the story of his failure room mate, when this weekend his room mate over imbibed to the point of becoming "blow'd up" drunk.

The next day, close to 24 hours later, the blow'd up room mate checks his Facebook page. Let's just say that if you have room mates and you get blow'd up, be sure to log out of your computer. Apparently, his confessions included statements on his being healed of various venereal diseases, a list of his registered sex crimes and his suppressed desire for a 300 pound longshoreman named Mary.


















Mary's frontal nakedness.

On a dart night side note, Buckler beer made by Heineken is pretty darn good for a non-alcoholic beer, if there is such a thing. Don't ask Mary, I'm sure he's more of an Appletini kind of girl.

Over at Little Guns there is this, because one can never have enough double function toys, a London patent office has this on record - A pocket watch with a 3mm gun. I realize it doesn't have clock works inside, but it can still tell you that your time is up, if properly provoked. The second function? Yeah, it involves reloading.











The Pop Quiz Clock? Meh...it did give me an idea on how to make out my check to the IRS (assholes) last night. Mr. Anderson will have to pull out his HP RPN Scientific II in order to determine if the amount is correct. I should have just graphed a non-linear curve in the "amount" line with some invisible number diversities scribbled in for fun, but I didn't.




















The Redundancy Department of Redundancy reports that riding a unicycle comprised of revolving sneakers is like riding a mono-cycle complete with wheel-like tennis shoes.



















And finally, this from DeWalt. The AR-16 Nail Gun. For reals. Like the advert says, "Now you can build a fence without leaving the porch."












Ok, one more...

I guess in Malaysia you can't really have a show called American Idol and somehow Malaysian Idol sounds so...I don't know... borrowed.

So, the next best thing is obvious...

POLE IDOL!

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding array of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had previous online journals with essays and chit, but this is really the first true blog, I think. I don't know. Maybe there is a difference. point being that I am still working on targeting this whip.

    Gracias...and any word on the search for the head of Alfredo Garcia?

    ReplyDelete

Your point being?