20100518

BofA and Others Offering Reduced Criteria for Illegals? AND, Oklahoma Is More Than OK, AND, I'm Hot for Governor Brewer (and I don't care what she looks like.)

.
Bank of America is Racists.

Verified by Snopes...

An individual closes his bank account over Bank of America's lending practices to illegal aliens. This is a verified occurrence according to Snopes.

Bank of America, can I help you?
Customer: Yes, I want to cancel my account. I don't want to do business with you any longer.

The Bank: Why?

Customer: You're giving credit to illegal immigrants and I don't think it's right. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

The Bank: Well, Mr. Customer, we don't want to see you do that, but we can't stop you. I'll help you close the account. What is your account number?

Customer: (gives account number)

The Bank: For security purposes and for your protection, can you please give me the last four digits of your social security number?

Customer: No?

The Bank: Mr. Customer, I need to verify your information, but in order to help you, I'll need verification of who you are.

Customer: Why should I give you my social security number? The reason I'm closing my account is that your bank is issuing credit cards to illegal immigrants who don't have social security numbers. You are targeting that audience and want their business. Let's say I'm an illegal immigrant and you've given me a credit card. I have a question about it and call for assistance. You wouldn't be asking me for a Social Security number, would you?

The Bank: No sir, I wouldn't.

Customer: Why not?

The Bank: Because you would have pressed '2' to speak in Spanish. We don't ask for that information when calling in on the Spanish line.

Keep in mind several banks are using this same practice - Wells Fargo, Citi, etc.
 
 
OOOOH-Klahoma Rocks:
 
Over at Pajamas, there is this:
In 2007, Oklahoma passed an illegal immigrations bill. They did, really. And get this...nobody said a word about it.
"House Bill 1804 was passed by overwhelming majorities in both the House and Senate of the Oklahoma legislature. The measure’s sponsor, State Representative Randy Terrill, says the bill has four main topical areas: it deals with identity theft; it terminates public assistance benefits to illegals; it empowers state and local police to enforce federal immigration laws; and it punishes employers who knowingly hire illegal aliens.

Oklahoma is no longer “O.K.” for illegal aliens, Terrill observes. “When you put everything together in context,” he contends, “the bottom line is illegal aliens will not come here if there are no jobs waiting for them, they will not stay here if there is no government subsidy, and they certainly won’t stay here if they know that if they ever encounter our state and local law enforcement officers, they will be physically detained until they’re deported. And that’s exactly what House Bill 1804 does.”
Care to guess what happened? Well, you can check out the Greenspan graphical version map style showing the progression of unemployment over the difficult time span of the last couple of years, or you can read this:
"Since 1804 passed, Oklahoma has not suffered nearly as much economically as most of the rest of the U.S. In fact, the state can fairly be described, especially on a relative basis, as prosperous."
I don't think I need to go on about this much further, because anyone who might happen by, already knows what would happen if such plans were implemented nationwide. It's no secret, right?...Unless you are one of those who sleep late then get out of bed to little more than to plant your head in the sand.

Either way, go read it. Its worth it if for no other reason than to shove it down the throats of your nearest mind-fucked liberal.


More OOOOh-Klahoma Rocks:
Miss USA is crowned. Yep, there is no end to the prejudice, just ask Miss Oklahoma, Morgan Elizabeth Wollard, the competition's runner up. Actually, Ms. Woollard shot off her foot when she claimed to support states rights and publicly leaned toward support for Arizona in the illegal alien dust up by stating that states should have the right to pass such laws.

Baaad, girl! How dare you state such radical ideology in a public forum.

Meanwhile, Miss Michigan - Rami Fakih, the winner got a softball abortion question:
"Fakih was asked whether she thought birth control should be paid for by health insurance, and she said she believed it should because it's costly."
Well, isn't that profound. If that's not enough, as soon as the competition concluded, the cheesecake photos emerged as they usually do. Miss Fakih (By the way, is that pronounced "Fuckee?" - just curious.)


Arizona rocks, too. Well, Governor Brewer Does Anyway:
Oh, I would be remiss if I ignore the state of the Governor's office in Arizona. Governor Brewer, you rock, lady! Comic in Chief? Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your point being?