20100521

While the Rat Spoke...

...another rat scurries.














As if we didn't already know that the White House had a pest problem?

From Fox News...

"Obama had just begun a Rose Garden statement lauding the end of a Senate filibuster on his financial overhaul when some kind of rodent dashed out of the bushes to his right, just outside the Oval Office."
Now, I don't want to speculate, but plenty of reporters jumped to the clammor...

"Once he was safely inside the Oval Office, a fierce debate erupted among the photographers and reporters who'd witnessed the dash. Was it a rat or a mouse? Or maybe a mole, or some other kind of related creature."
"...safely inside the Oval Office?" Wait...what? Do they seriously consider a rodent, a security threat?

I guess so, if the rat...

...WAS THE FREAKIN' PRESIDENT!!!

4 comments:

  1. A cute little vole :D

    I bet he would make a better prez, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the rat is the real pResident. The idiot at the podium is his stunt double.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True on both accounts.

    I bet the Mayans had better leaders...well, expcept maybe their last leader.

    Oh, crap. I just had a very bad thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Oh, crap. I just had a very bad thought."

    Ok, now I'm scared... :D

    ReplyDelete

Your point being?